Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In restoration, disasters don't wait for us, so we don't wait for them. SERVPRO of Wilshire Center is prepared to respond to your call 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays. On top of this, you can expect an immediate response time 100% of the time, day or night we are here for our clients. We also understand that when a disaster strikes, it can be a very stressful time whether it's one's home or business, possibly putting a full stop to day to day life or operation, so when we go through the restoration process we take into consideration that finishing as fast as possible and with as much quality as possible, to get your life back on track.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (213) 263-2292
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Wilshire Center arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.